• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have you ever been exited to raise your CPUz Score by 27MHz?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brutal-Force

1198705.png

Suck it God_tattoo!!! I just screamed by you by .55 Bclk!

Lol, I looked up your scores and was like OMG, I will never catch up.

God_tattoo, you da man.

Little improvements in CPUz are always the best. :D

Of course if you want a good CPUz score you don't really have any options outside of getting a old cedar mill rig. The CPU is only 10-15$, and a P965 motherboard isn't much more. Can't use a P35/P45 because the voltage something or other is different.

It's worth it though, with some old celly 352, a cheap p965 MB and cheap ram did 5ghz on air and 6ghz on dry ice.

I saw that earlier....OK...OK FINE.....It's on....It's on...Lucky for me, my wife is going to a book club thing tonight, so I'll have ALL night to tear that up....(I hope) pshhh My Voltage is higher....I win!

Great score....That 860 is QUITE a bit better than your last one...Damn

Last edited:
Absolutely! I loved the difference between 4887ish mhz and >4900 :D

This sounds like an octagon match in the making!

Nice! You really put it on him :D

I can't say I've ever been exited, but I've been excited a few times :p

Its the i7 860 war on Air. Not ready for Ice yet, still seeing what this puppy will do. Tried like hell to get past him cuz he was the only one I could touch, and I think hes a cool guy. B-)

I saw that earlier....OK...OK FINE.....It's on....It's on...Lucky for me, my wife is going to a book club thing tonight, so I'll have ALL night to tear that up....(I hope) pshhh My Voltage is higher....I win!

BRING IT ON, NANCY!
:comp:
:rock:
:D

If you ain't first, yer last!

Back