• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with the rescheduler.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sephis

OK, normally I run the vlar kill, so I never bothered with the rescheduler. However, I have run out of GPU units. I can't upload finished units, and boinc won't ask for new ones till the old ones are gone for some reason.

I have 365+ CPU WUs left, and I tried to use the rescheduler to change 75% of them to GPU units. When I run the program it says I have 368 CPU tasks and 0 GPU tasks, but it also says I don't need a reschedule. What? I'm out of GPU tasks, why would I not need a reschedule?

Anybody have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong here?

I nice PM from someone on another forum got me straightened out. I missed the setting to change it from rescheduling only the vlar and hlar to rescheduling all of the tasks. I never used this program before, and I didn't really know what all of the options were. Thank you for the quick reply though Duner.

Glad to hear you got it sorted out. Your lucky to still have work left. Hopefully the upload servers get sorted out soon.

The only reason I have any is because I didn't realize I was out of GPU work. I've been running one CPU core only for a day and a half.

Back