• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Cooler Master Elite 430 Black Review
by EarthDog

By now most of us have heard of Cooler Master and their many products including power supplies, cooling accessories (heatsinks and fans), and of course cases. Today we will be looking at their newest case offering, the Elite 430. The Elite is a brand new mid tower sized case that has not yet been released to the public. Some of Cooler Master’s goals were to “give both value and functionality within an entry level mid tower.” Let’s see if that was accomplished.

... Return to the article to continue reading.

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Fan splitter. They're like $3.50 each. Its a 3 pin motherboard header that splits to 2 3 pin mob header female plugs for 2 fans. They can be Daisy chained. I used up to 4 splitters so I could attach multiple fans to a single channel on my fan controller

Back