• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Corsair 600T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrgettmann

Haven't seen a site selling it yet, but its up on Corsair's site. Sexy looking little case for someone that doesn't want the full 700/800D.

600T

Edit: Looks more friendly to air users than water users IMO.

^So does the 700D.
There's no rule saying a case has to have a side window if it has a black interior. Although a side window on the 600T would definitely do it some good.

The first time I saw this case I thought it looked ugly, but the more I look at the images on Corsair's site the more I think the design makes sense.

I still like the 700D design more... I can only dream that Corsair makes a case with the same exterior look as the 700D but in a mATX form factor and priced around $150 or so.

Because its exactly the same mobo mount as the 800D, saves on manufacturing costs to just use the same part.

The 600T is an all-new design, and uses none of the same parts from the 700D or 800D.

We are working on windowed side-panel options right now.

mmmm, always wanted a Corsair but in mid tower form.
hate how large the full towers are...they just look so big for some reason.
sky scrapers ;)

looking at the side-on view of the case, it looks similar to the CM Storm Sniper...but better built :santa:

Back