• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sure, I don't see why not, I do on my SSDs. Although generally the install setup is always oldests->newest OSes.

So I guess you can say I am finally getting motivated to put up some real numbers again. This is just a warm up right now, but i figured you all would get a laugh out of it, Hopefully it continues to scale :D

The laughing point is the voltage on the 295's, Stock, purely stock (its sucking down almost 500watts under load though).

295wtemps_volts.jpg

HWBot down?

Hey I have been trying to submit some benchmarks on HWBot but it keeps telling me there is an error. White screen "we could blame this on you but it's probably our crappy encoding skills" etc.. On my profile by where my scores should be it says, "notification_you.submitted". Just down or something? Here is a pic of my profile listings.
thebot.png

Ya, probably broken. Mine looks the same way. Looks like the variables are coming through on the page rather than the actual names of what you submitted.

I'm submitting all day without errors but some pages have broken links and for example I cant see results on the team page.

OK that's what I figured. I will just wait it out. Sucks though, I want to get these scores in. Thanks guys for the verification.

Hi guys.

Long time without be over here...please if some of you see seebs (xXSebaSXx) in the forum, let me know...I'm looking for it urgent.

He's actually known by Seebs as a username now, somehow he managed to convince Matts to change his name.
PM him, it'll pop up and annoy him when he logs on :D

HWbot new mobile site is working a treat, loads up loads faster and is easier to navigate, I wonder how long before it goes down :facepalm:

i noticed it today, but didn't try it out much, I just checked results for a cpu that I had never seen before...

Big :clap: to scbesterman and chop_wood for making huge amounts of submissions in the last month :thup:

Thanks keny. Changed my hwbot nick from scbesterman to funsoul...thinking the change will show eventually.

Getting the baselines finished then will start working on individual scores...the 3820's giving me issues benching above 5GHz and my 680 scores should be improvable as in some benches something just seems wrong.

Back