• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HWBOT Rankings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey all, was talking to a couple of the guys in IMOG's broadcast last night and they convinced me to start benching for OC Forums. Just benching my gaming PC at the moment, but the benching PC should be here next week. LN2 fun soon after. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Welcome to the forums. :) Just start a thread if you have any questions along the way. :salute:

Hey all, was talking to a couple of the guys in IMOG's broadcast last night and they convinced me to start benching for OC Forums. Just benching my gaming PC at the moment, but the benching PC should be here next week. LN2 fun soon after. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Houston, huh? We've got a member in Houston and I'm pretty close to you guys. We might need to do a Ln2 session when you join the team :D

:welcome:! Get some posts going (don't spam) and get some points. We are always excited for more members!

:welcome:

It was nice chatting with you over at IMOG's stream last nite... I hope we didn't scare you too much with that whole rant about conspiracy theories and politics...

:)

Oh nah lol takes alot to scare me, having been to Afghanistan and now working for a counter terrorism unit at Homeland Security not much phases me. If anything it was funny :)

Houston, huh? We've got a member in Houston and I'm pretty close to you guys. We might need to do a Ln2 session when you join the team :D

Ya most of the time I'm stationed with Army South here in San Antonio, but I have a house on the southeast side of Houston. I'd definitely be down for some LN2 in the future.

:welcome:! Get some posts going (don't spam) and get some points. We are always excited for more members!

Will do!

:welcome:to our benching community
I live in Katy (west side) of Houston, maybe we can get together with Dex and Jonnie at some stage :)

watching one of the streams cannot compare to coming to one in person. they flat out rock. and fortunately, most are willing to work around others schedule, so all can get involved.

welcome to the team from me as well

Oh nah lol takes alot to scare me, having been to Afghanistan and now working for a counter terrorism unit at Homeland Security not much phases me. If anything it was funny :)

That's pretty hilarious really, I was telling the stream guys that if they kept saying various keywords and the presidents name the Feds were going to get interested. Then presto! A fed! lol

Good to have you!
I very much second the motion that you need to see some Cold in person, it changes eeeeevvveeerrrryyyythiiiiing.
I like your style of diving right in, that's what I did and I'm glad I did!

That's pretty hilarious really, I was telling the stream guys that if they kept saying various keywords and the presidents name the Feds were going to get interested. Then presto! A fed! lol

That is funny, I remember you saying that. If the feds contribute boints to the team, I say their infiltration into our sleeper cell is welcome. :)

Good to have you!
I very much second the motion that you need to see some Cold in person, it changes eeeeevvveeerrrryyyythiiiiing.
I like your style of diving right in, that's what I did and I'm glad I did!

That is funny, I remember you saying that. If the feds contribute boints to the team, I say their infiltration into our sleeper cell is welcome. :)

Damnit I am the worst special agent ever. Less than a month on the job and already blew my cover...

:bang head Everyone just pretend this never happened.

:sn:

:D I feel like I am playing wheel of fortune with this chip, at this point. So close to the edge, everytime I do a benchmark its like yelling "come on big money, come on big money, don't crash".

:D I feel like I am playing wheel of fortune with this chip, at this point. So close to the edge, everytime I do a benchmark its like yelling "come on big money, come on big money, don't crash".

Haha that's like me. I'm always telling my rig, "come on, come on, don't crash, come on...".:clap:

Look at your world wide position rather than points. It doesn't take as many points to get high up anymore.

my numbers slowly keep creeping up somehow, up to 503 from 515 yesterday, a few more and I will get my top-500 achievement!

Back