• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Operation Thermaltake Level 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

corsair_revento

Well after buying Thermaltake Level 10 for my birthday ..I choose to change the color for something different so this is what i want for black & white with some red in it also made a 3d design so then you get a idea what it will look like..

whoa!
very nice man.
how much did the case set you back?
enjoy it :thup:

post some real life pics when you get your build done.

Corsair_Revento, do you still have the Thermaltake Level 10 case? If you do man, would you be so kind to post the dimensions of each block on the case? I'm trying to create a precise 3D model of it in Autodesk Inventor, but have trouble finding all the dimensions. Thanks in advance! Post your last pic of it, would love to see that fantastic case! :)

Corsair_Revento, do you still have the Thermaltake Level 10 case? If you do man, would you be so kind to post the dimensions of each block on the case? I'm trying to create a precise 3D model of it in Autodesk Inventor, but have trouble finding all the dimensions. Thanks in advance! Post your last pic of it, would love to see that fantastic case! :)

Sorry to say, but the OP's last activity was back in 2010. I doubt you'll be getting an answer unfortunately. You should try finding a Level 10 thread that's more recent.

Back