• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Guide to Delta-T in Water Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No i read the article but i can't find it

So, How Do You Calculate All of This?

Use a bit of math, decipher some graphs – it’s easy! Just kidding: it took me more than a few attempts to figure it out, but you can do it easily with help. Thanks to Martin (retired) and Skinnee we have the data. Bless them. The site that the chart comes from is:

http://www.skinneelabs.com/

Let’s look at an example, with my CPU standard of 250 W and this graph for a HWLabs SR1 360:

straight from the article

You find references online to see what your wattage is. Then you use the supplied links at Skinneelabs.com to decide whats best for you. There is no exact science or ways. You decide what your wattage is total and what your Dt is good for you. Your noise level and your amount of space to fit the rads. That will determine the raddage you need.

You use that info to decide what you want to do. There is no correct answer.

To make it easy, no math or etc involved, buy two 120x3 Swiftech/XSPC etc etc brand of radiator. Six AP-15 fans and a fan controller with 30 watts per channel. Easy.

And your case is too small unless you want to hang a rad off the back of the case.

I wrote the sticky.

Back