• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 1st diy test rack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rmelz

Registered
Hey guys, I decided to build my 1st diy test rack today. It took me about 1.5 hrs to build, and $15.00 in material. I'm pretty pleased with the results, and this thing is very sturdy, and extremely light. I still have to add the bracket that will hold on a 240mm radiator, that will go to the right side of the mobo when your looking at the picture. Anyway do you guys have any input, or see anything I could have done different?

DSCF1248.jpg
DSCF1249.jpg
DSCF1250.jpg

very nice. we like this type of modding here. I like the use of rivets, and honestly for less than two hours of work, that is impressive. Did you use a bandsaw or cut by hand?

I just used my compound miter saw. I think i'm going to build another one, and stop using my apollo case. It's really warm in my case and I think the open air will be a huge benefit.

Back