• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free wireless internet at Starbucks (starting today)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah. I thought they all did. Even McDonalds and BK and most other fast food places offer free wifi.

We have had free internet with them for sometime now.
I don't know when this started, but Starbucks certianly wasn't free at least last summer. Or to be more precise - not free if you weren't an AT&T user.

Starbucks has always free. I usually just pull into any of their parking lots (when they are open and closed) when I need to do something real quick. Never even have to go in.

Starbucks has always free. I usually just pull into any of their parking lots (when they are open and closed) when I need to do something real quick. Never even have to go in.

Reminds me a few years back when we had the hurricane's her in Florida I drove past a crisper's (salad joint) and outside of it was 5 or 6 cars. This was at 8-9am, day after. Crisper's wasn't open, but their wifi worked :sn:

Reminds me a few years back when we had the hurricane's her in Florida I drove past a crisper's (salad joint) and outside of it was 5 or 6 cars. This was at 8-9am, day after. Crisper's wasn't open, but their wifi worked :sn:

Lol, wow. That sounds like me. I'll stop by the BK and look something up on my Zune. I get a ton of weird looks as i'm usually walking or riding my bike then.

dunno where you guys are but here in socal starbucks has always made you pay for their wifi.... it might be free now but back not long ago it wasnt.

Back