• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're in trouble!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey guys, I have been folding on and off since Christmas when I got my Phenom II X4. I joined the forum a few months ago when I first started to try and overclock it a bit but anyways...

As of right now, I am not folding for any particular team and have been thinking whose team I want to start folding with. I saw this thread and thought, what a perfect opportunity! So when I get home tonight ill be switching my Phenom II and two ATI 4670's to team 32!

I am also planning on setting up a bunch of old computers with DSL to fold, I dont know how many PPD they will generate but I have at least 6 that work that I will be setting up hopefully this week.

Looking forward to be part of team 32!
:welcome: to Team32 Gerodd, much appreciated for all or any Pc you bring to the Fold! :salute::thup:

Hey guys, I have been folding on and off since Christmas when I got my Phenom II X4. I joined the forum a few months ago when I first started to try and overclock it a bit but anyways...

As of right now, I am not folding for any particular team and have been thinking whose team I want to start folding with. I saw this thread and thought, what a perfect opportunity! So when I get home tonight ill be switching my Phenom II and two ATI 4670's to team 32!

I am also planning on setting up a bunch of old computers with DSL to fold, I dont know how many PPD they will generate but I have at least 6 that work that I will be setting up hopefully this week.

Looking forward to be part of team 32!

:welcome: to the team. Great to see new members joining. :D

Yes traldan... Yes you do... after all you won one of those Q6600 in a Folding Contest here. It's just the right thing to do... ;)

All I have running is the stock E8500 (3.16Ghz 6MB L2) living-room PC that's on 24/7 and does around 2K ppd.

Maybe I can throw in my T7400 laptop running SMP? (C2D 2.16Ghz 4MB L2)

Im back I will say slightly. The summer is just not the right time to be jamming away on electricity. Especially sitting with an economy that we have no control over.

Back