• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epicpccases & EVGA P55 FTW Led replacement for a Navig tech station mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IKIKUINTHENUTZ

They those of you who remember that I had a thread about a modification of one of Navig's tech stations, I want to say the project was not abandon. I just felt that It was better to post the rest of what was done after everything is done In a new thread that will be cleaned up drastically compare to the old.

I contacted Daniel of EpicPcCases overseas in Australia to help me make a custom LED sign for the project for my EVGA P55 FTW motherboard

It was a project to replace the LED EVGA symbol for something more appropriate. To fit the project. This wasn't a simple job, it's a lot more complicated than it looks. Mainly due to size and limitations from the motherboard and CNC machine. There were many adjustments that needed to be done.

Long Story short I want to say it was Great to work with Daniel of Epicpccases and we want to show all of you, especially Navig, a preview of my incoming thread.

YouTube- Epic PC: Completed Res and more!
In his video, he shows the sign being cut starting from 1:45 into the video

I Highly recommend Daniel of Epicpccases if you need CNC work done :thup:
This is his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicPcCases
And you can contact him by : [email protected]

Last edited:
Back