10 Year Badge

Gamertag recocery

I have 2 Xbox 360's, one in the town I work at and one at home, where I spend the weekends. the one at home has a Silver account and the other one has a Gold. This weekend I picked up Lego Harry Potter and since I was starting new, I did the Gamertag recovery to the home system to have the gamerscore in case I take the game to the city with me. I started the Savegame on a flash drive. I have to admit I never thought passed that step. Will the account back at the other system update when I log on to Live now? Will having that Profile on 2 boxes cause any problems, like with Forza 2 or 3?
    Motherboard ------- Asus Rampage Extreme
    CPU ---------------- QX9650
    Memory -------------Crucial Ballistix
    Harddrives --------- 300g Velociraptor, WD6400AAKSx2 Matrix Raid, 74g Raptor, 7200.10 500g
    Graphics Card ----- Sapphire HD4870 CF
    Soundcard ----------X-Fi Platinum
    Case --------------- HSPC Top-Deck
    PowerSupply ------- Corsair TX750
    Cooling -------------Watercooled

I've never had problems with the games I play (MW2, etc). I don't remember having problems switching 360's.
    It's been a while since I played though, so maybe someone else can answer your questions.

It shouldn't cause any issues when you gain an achievement and just sign into the other console it should automatically update the achievements list with the new ones added and gained.

The only issue I had once when I had a 360 a few years back was during the recovery process on my own console it failed to download the gamertag, after an hours wait and 2nd attempt it was fine.
    Board: Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1 F8
    CPU: INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz (Stock)
    RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB 1866mhz DDR3 (1600mhz@1.60v)
    OS Storage: Crucial 128GB M4 SSD (FW 040H)
    Spare Storage: Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD)
    GPU/Audio: HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card (OC: 920/1270)
    PSU: OCZ Fatality 750w Modular PSU
    Optical: LG GH24NS90 24x DVD-RW