Results 21 to 23 of 23
Thread: What Pump is Better
07-11-10, 08:52 PM #21
I think i might just get one of these.
The PMP-400 is a high-pressure pump with a very low profile format. It is used in multiple Koolance systems, such as the PC4-1000, RP-1000, and TNK-400 products.
* Maximum Flow Rate: 8.7 L/min (2.3 gal/min)
* Maximum Head Pressure: 7m (23ft)
* Motor: Brushless DC, electronically commutated, spherical motor
* Expected Lifetime: 50,000 hrs. MTBF (5.7 years)
* Power Consumption (at max): 20W
* Voltage Range: 8 to 13.2 VDC
* Startup Voltage: 9 to 13.2 VDC
* Maximum System Pressure: 1.5 kgf/cm2 (22 PSI)
* Maximum Temperature: 60°C (140°F)
* Electrical Connector: 3-pin fan header with tachometer speed signal
* Hose Connections: 10mm (3/8") ID hose barbs
* Weight: 198g (7oz)
Swiftech MCP355™ 12 VDC Pump
Nominal voltage 12 V DC
Operating voltage range 8 to 13.2 VDC
Minimum starting Voltage 9 VDC
Nominal power (@ 12 V) 18 W
Nominal current (@ 12 V) 1.46 amps
Nominal head (@ 12 V) 20.2 ft (6.1 m)
Nominal discharge (@ 12 V) ~ 120 GPH (454 LPH)
Connection size 3/8" barbs (10mm)
Maximum pressure 22 PSI (1.5 BAR)
Temperature range Up to 140°F (60°C)
Electrical connector Molex 4 pin
Weight 7.3 oz (207 gr.)
Our noise measurement (non lab environment) 30 ~ 32 dBA in a quiet room @ 2'
Motor type Electronically commutated, brushless DC, spherical motor
Pump MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 50,000 Hours
RPM Sensor 3 pin connector
07-11-10, 09:16 PM #22
You notice it looks a lot like the swiftech pump? Or the Danger Den pump?
It's a Laing pump. They are all the same.
Koolance as the cheating marketing ******** they are even bump the head preassure up to 7m instead of the official Laing numbers. Maybe because they use a 13vdc Power supply. Got one of those?
Old beast is torn down.
Will update later.
900 watt (1500VA) UPS
27" ASUS VG 3D/Nvidia V2 3D glasses and 24" Acer H243H
07-13-10, 08:30 AM #23
you split the flow before the block and video and then rejoin them. a bit more tubing that way and uneven flow . you might want to get some extra hose and do a comparison by routing the flow to cpu then to video then to rad all in series and see which performance you like better697+ water coolled systems built , 0 leaks