• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sorry Team its A Very Sad Day

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If there's anything we can do to help, let us know. We are here for you.:thup:

It's good to know that you will be sticking around, I just wish I had more time to be here. Things have been a little crazy lately with the recent move, and work keeps me running around quite a bit, but for some reason, the sales just don't seem to be there like they should be.:(

Thanks Deadly , as said in your thread great to see you around and hope work sales pic up for you, moving home can be such a pain at times!

I'd be willing to house a rig for you if you want, I'll cover the electric and you can run it under your username. You could use logmein to access it remotely.

Just throwin this out there for you G

Thanks for the generous offer CW, but as Dave below stated shipping a Rig would probably be a killer, even if it was broken down to a Tech Bench style setup.

Shipping would be a killer:shock:

Yes agrree Dave, Most likely would be too :(

Thanks for the support guys :grouphug:

All but the Garage Rig ([email protected] -SMP4)and One Main Rig ([email protected] 2xGPU2)are shut down now, PPD about 15-20K :attn:

Will probably move one of my other GPU's to the Garage Rig, when I start to do some clean-up dismantle of some of the systems, :-/

Unfortunately , but Hopefully this will reduce my overall Power bill considerably enough, we will see, might just down to the Quad Rig if it doesnt!

Dam its so Quiet,,,, Eerie Quiet in the house now with all the Rigs Shut Down !!:(

Thanks for the Support Everyone ! :grouphug:

Well The PSU running the Q6600 went down, :bang head after powering that PC for 3.5years 24/7.

The Good PSU that I had in the Sled Rig (HX-520) had to go to the Wifes Rig to power her PC since getting the EP45-UD3P as a Birthday Present for PC Upgrade, her old 550watt PSU didnt cut it, was more like 420W under load.

The only spare have isnt capable of running GPU,s or running Q6600 OC,d to 3.2Ghz or even at stock!

So maybe a while before getting it back up fully functional. :-/

Money still very tight here, at the moment, and with the nicer weather coming along the Veggie patch is our next Priority Project, need to be self sufficient with fresh home grown Veggies.

Much better than the supermarket ones that are not that fresh.

Thanks for the Support Everyone! :grouphug:

Well my comeback means you leaving, I will just quit again so you'll stay! Naw... But sorry to see you leave, hope you hang around the forums!!

Well my comeback means you leaving, I will just quit again so you'll stay! Naw... But sorry to see you leave, hope you hang around the forums!!

No not leaving Just my PPD output will be down a bit, and I,m still always here on Forum

The first cutback was due to our Power bills getting so expensively high, now its just a system with PSU issue.

Well that's better then!

if you want, I live in a non-metered house, just send your rig here, and I'll keep her full bore for ya! Lol!

That'll be quite the shipping bill... Jolly lives in Austrailia. ;)

Hope you get 'er back up and running soon bro... I've got another i7 here waiting in the wings. I'll pick up your slack. :)

Hey there Jolly -- I missed this thread originally (wasn't a member yet hehe). Sorry to hear about the PPD cutbacks, but glad you're still an active member of the team.

High power costs (and being slightly 'green') is one of the main reasons I haven't expanded/built my farm just yet. I'm willing to take a hit on up-front costs if it means a higher ppd/kWh in the long run. I think efficiency is the way to go, unless you're crazy like sfu, then it doesn't matter. :p ;)

Well that's better then!

if you want, I live in a non-metered house, just send your rig here, and I'll keep her full bore for ya! Lol!

Thanks for the offer Steve, but as already had a similar offer, and as I live Downunder, wouldn't be a cost efficient venture.

That'll be quite the shipping bill... Jolly lives in Austrailia. ;)

Hope you get 'er back up and running soon bro... I've got another i7 here waiting in the wings. I'll pick up your slack. :)

Thanks H, yeah hoping to get back up running soon, have had and offer for a PSU from Tim , so will see what he has, to maybe power the Rig

Hey there Jolly -- I missed this thread originally (wasn't a member yet hehe). Sorry to hear about the PPD cutbacks, but glad you're still an active member of the team.

High power costs (and being slightly 'green') is one of the main reasons I haven't expanded/built my farm just yet. I'm willing to take a hit on up-front costs if it means a higher ppd/kWh in the long run. I think efficiency is the way to go, unless you're crazy like sfu, then it doesn't matter. :p ;)

Thanks Jmtyra, yes the electricity price here are ridiculously high, but hope to have Rig back up soon!
Wont be going i7 -i5 here for some time though still pretty pricey, and being on DSP Pension,
Upgrades like that are not in our Budget at this point in time unfortunately, so get by with what Hardware we have.

Back