No dummy plug needed

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who was looking into folding on multiple GPUs on the same computer. You don't need a dummy plug, at least I didn't using Windows 7. I did hook up a second monitor to each video card when I started the clients. Unplugged the monitor. Every client starts with no problem. Even switches to SLI and back for gaming. I don't know if this has been posted yet.

Foldon

End of line
    Components: - Intel 920 i7 @ 4.3 GHz - EVGA X58 SLI - EVGA 470 GTX Tri-SLI @ 800/1600/2000 - 6 Gigs G.Skill 1600 - Antec TPQ-1200 PSU - Silverstone TJ10 Case -
    Coolling: - Danger Den RAD Res -> Danger Den D5 Pump -> Heatkiller Rev 3.0 -> Thermalchill PA 120.2 -> EK EVGA X58 Full Board Block w/ Mosfet Block -> XSPC RX360 V2-> EK 470 Liquid Cooling Block x3 - Sythe S-FLEX G Fans -

Folding User Stats

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."- Col. Nathan R. Jessep, USMC

v258.xx drivers seem to resolve the dummy plug issue for all OSes, as reported on the folding forum by Leonardo.

Senior Fold-a-holic
    Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    That's good to know... I just updated some drivers last weekend and I just stuck with my dummy plugs, etc. Will have to try without them.

Thanks Twig!!!