• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case, Lian Li what do ya think

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ekoh

Well, i currently have the Antec 300 which is a great case by all means, but offers no room for cable management, and is quite crammed now with 1 ssd, and 3 HDD and my h50 push pull...

I've heard that lian li's are some of the best cases you can get your hands on, and i've read some into the posts and i've came down to getting the LIAN LI LANCOOL K62.

Has anyone used or have this case? It seemed rather legit for the price as well as the reviews looked great on it. The main thing that caught my eyes were it being notated for GREAT cable management. Which again the 300 offers very limited cable management.

It was between the standard black interior k62 or the red interior one, the read one was 30 bucks more and seemed rather flashy in my opinion. Plus blue light vs red lights seemed to be a littttttllllee more soothing on the eyes.

linkage to the case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112239&Tpk=lian li k62

tell me what ya think. lian li thumbs up or thumbs down?

Its a very solid looking case. I used to have a 300 and the cable management can be a bear unless you drill holes in it. This Lian Li has the same basic layout as my Coolermaster Storm Scout...I really like side mounted HDs.

I also like the dual 120s at the top, wonder if you could mount your Corsair to blow out of one of them...hmmm. Sorry, typing aloud, I think it looks like a great buy for the money. I've never owned a Lian Li, but all my friends rave about them.

The K62 is a great case. Comes with all the fans you'll need, and of course all of the new case features that a lot of enthusiasts want. I would certainly recommend it.

However, Newegg often has these cases on sale. A few weeks ago they had it for $69 with free shipping. If you're in no rush to buy, I'd wait for a slight price drop.

has everything i look for in a case,

black interior, no optic drive doors( cant stand those ), bottom mounted poweruspply, exhaust fans in the front, nice big window on the side, cable managment holes... win across the board!

Back