• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which PSU to buy on my lunch break.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't plan on going back to to CF, probably just a higher end card down the road. That makes me think though now you say patience. Will a 550 its the BFG GX 550w on my HSPC currently..will it handle my current system OC'd with my voltage on cpu @ 1.4ish. Would it be able to hold me off until I "needed" a more powerful psu.

Corsair. I don't know enough about the TT one to say anything.

Question: What are the requirements for working at Meek Smuad? I'm in the market for a job right now.

Last edited:
Corsair. I don't know enough about the TT one to say anything.

Question: What are the requirements for working at Meek Smuad? I'm in the market for a job right now.

The requirement to work here honestly is that you can smile and have good customer service skills. If you were in my hometown id hire you in a heart beat just for having the knowledge to use these forums.

P.s. I bought the corsair everyone.

Discount

Whats the discount for working there. like how much % do u get off? I'm planning to work there as my first job.

Google it, i can't tell you as a lot of bbuy and geeskquad employees browse these forums and that would be breaching my contract.

Lets just say its very generous and is better tha neweggs prices in most cases.

Back