• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Geeks] BFG Tech GeForce GTX 260 OC MAXCORE 55 896MB DDR3 $99+4.99 shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CharlieCS

http://www.geeks.com/woot/

coupon code: GTXWOOT

confirmed working,very good price.Keep in mind BFG GFX division went under and so did the PSU division , even tho BGF says they will continue support it is a gray area , but IMO its a good price for a brand new card if you are a folder.

Credit goes to SD.

For me, via amazon checkout, it was 108.99, but still good enough to order. Bought one. The Mrs is still using a 8800GTS for WoW, and in wrath content it's too slow. (Yeah, fathom that, an 8800GTS not being able to run WoW)

This is the second core 216 I've bought in 7 days. o_O

Yep , didn't notice but it is back in stock :) Thanks for the update,joedymueller.

I ordered the refurb on accident. Refurb is 99 without code. no benefit with code. the non refurb is 149.99 without coupon code. I cancelled my order with the on the first one and ordered the correct one. The refurb is actually more expensive, by 3$ because of different shipping prices.

Just like the crucial deal, I was too little too late. My order has been cancelled because of product availability.

Okay, I guess not. It did ship!

Last edited:
Back