• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
updated and checked all names and numbers everything is all good, check to make sure you added everyone, tournies starting soon

You added me, but I don't see how I am added in the game. nothing has changed with leagues, ladders, etc and friends list is the same. Not sure what I need to do....

I see. That's a little suprising. I'm suprised it's not set up more like a guild with a leader that can add players to the group.

Thanks, I'll do that next time I log in.

ill be busy for a bit, i will still check the forums but only for short times, so if i forget to add a name please pm me

What to people think of not only adding there name and char code but their rank as well. I think that would be a good first step if we wanted to do some type of tourny. Obviously we dont want a Diamond player playing something who is silver. Unless we do some type of team based and put one good guy with someone of less skill and see how that plays out.
I am interesting in getting some type of play going again with the forum members. It started off nicely and seemed to have died down. I prob only see 5 - 6 people on regularly.

I'm proud to announce that after a lot of work, I am now no longer in bronze! I've worked my way into gold league for 3v3s and 1v1s. although i can't say i'm good yet, at least i'm not a noob. ;)

hey all, thanks for putting this together.

Anobix 731 is my ID.

@WayOut, I hope it is okay if I use the avatar you have uploaded to the group pictures, if not let me know and I will drop it :)

:welcome:
this is the list of added members
tonymc//tony - 270
marshmallow64//marshmallow - 420
janus67//anobix - 731

Back