• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
glad to see some people still supporting this clan. it makes me feel god that i started something that is going for this long.

and on a positive manner soon i will be active again and we can start up some clan 4v4 matches to help with scores and ranks.

Name: Lozik
Character Code: 768

I'm not the best. Atm I mainly play 4v4 (silver atm) as protoss.

I've been practicing with Terran in 3v3 lately as well. (bronze lulz)

I'm in the gold league with a whopping 10 games played if that counts as decent.

glad to see some people still supporting this clan. it makes me feel god that i started something that is going for this long.

and on a positive manner soon i will be active again and we can start up some clan 4v4 matches to help with scores and ranks.

lol yes plz. i would kill for some decent team mates in 4v4

I'll play but I'm in Guam... LOL... Venomos is my SC2 game... don't play a whole lot atm because of work but still play... :)

if any one wants to "take charge" while im absent from actively playing and set up teams by all means do it, need you guys to build up activity to keep it alive

Totally didn't log on last night... sooooo tired from working 12's.. Might have my wifey log on to check my number.... at work yet again!!!!

hey hey.

add me up.

I'm a little (okay, a lot) rusty at 1s, but I play 2v2/3v3/4v4 pretty often I suppose

paradox #840

Back