• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PM replied too, we'll see what we can do to help you guys out. :)

Only request - please don't be jerks when playing together and reflect badly on the community, if any thing like that makes it back here we'll have to stop any official recognition of the group.

Here's an avatar I just made if anyone's interested.

sc2av.jpg

I hope to get this game in the next few weeks and have a match or two with you guys.

Hey I'm playing a lot right now. Been playing with Wolfdale and Joshoohah. Both have improved leaps and bounds already. I'm not pro or anything but I'm a platinum player so anyone who would like to play and get some pointers, I would be more than happy to help out. Lets get some matches going, I love to see all of our guys in gold and plat.

indeed its been fun and a learning experience, my score has doubled at the end of the game after a few goes against the AI today :)

updated and if you all could please post your sc name and the id # so that we may add you im going to pull names and numbers from teh other thread in a minute

Back