• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can do! And ebug112 deserves alot of the credit! I just altered his base design!

ebug112 if you are up to it i wouldnt mind you being the art guy for the clan with pinkles as your partner in crime

also can everyone post what time they play (US east coast time) that way we can start to plan and schedule tournaments

oh and can any one make maps i would love to see some clan private training and tournament maps with a spectator slot.

and as an update we have prgressed very fast and so far everything looks to be going smoothly thank you all for your contributions :salute:

Here is your avi! :D I made it a little special :thup:

EDIT: why do GIF's not work?

Attachments

• leader.gif
    leader.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 166
Perhaps this one will work?

EDIT: ah yes, now it works

Attachments

• avi.gif
    avi.gif
    81.3 KB · Views: 165
pinkles you are the man and ebug you will be receiving some pm's about your roles as the art guy.

pinkles i need to write you up some **** too

10KB is the max avatar size unfortunately.

If you've got a CS version of photoshop click File>Save for web and devices, choose JPEG and lower the quality on the top right till the file size in the bottom left shows 10KB or lower. (I'll take a screenshot in a sec)

Alright, did you get that thing I said on the clan page? Ill repost here EDIT: no, im just stupid and didnt check if you responded... silly me

Which ones did I go over 10KB on -.- I thought I was checking :p
and thats okay, I know the save for web and devices thing :D THanks though!

grrrr :rain: Why is that happening? Let me look at the upload thing, ill see what I can do

Sorry pinkles, didn't know how much photoshop experience you had :chair:

Maybe the forums auto resizes them or takes the first frame of a GIF.

Haha, thats cool :D I love working with graphic design, I make all my party invitations with a different theme each year :D lulz

Yea, its prolly grabbing the first frame, ill see if I can get it under 10KB

EDIT: Okay, try this one!
EDIT EDIT: Actually, just tested on myself, and it works!

Attachments

• avii.gif
    avii.gif
    10 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
ok it seems that we have a very nice collection of avi's

thanks again too Ebug and pinkles

and if you havnt been following the group discussion your fearless leaders are
Leader-ME!!!
spokesman/chairman-pinkles
graphics designer artzy guy -Ebug122
General assistant - JoshOoAh

ok it seems that we have a very nice collection of avi's

thanks again too Ebug and pinkles

and if you havnt been following the group discussion your fearless leaders are
Leader-ME!!!
spokesman/chairman-pinkles
graphics designer artzy guy -Ebug122
General assistant - JoshOoAh

Maybe you should post that on the first post so everyone who visits knows

good idea joshooah and i dont have steam maybe you or joshOoAh can lead the steam branch, ill be getting steam when i go back to the states

good idea joshooah and i dont have steam maybe you or joshOoAh can lead the steam branch, ill be getting steam when i go back to the states

There is a steam group but it's not active. I'll make it this time and hopefully people will join. Let me know when your back so I'll give you administrative privileges. I will also give privileges to the other leaders of the group just message me with you Steam ID.

Can I request a logo for this group from either Ebug and pinkles. Something similar to the avatars I was thinking along the lines of the cover with Jim Raynor unless you might have something else in mind.

i think the jim raynr is over used, but if its all we can get a hold of and use then do it.

so does any one know how to make maps, im starting to learn the basics but i think we should have some more advanced features on some of our like training maps or are tournament maps.

Back