• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
perhaps that picture of the line of marines with the nuke going off in the background, maybe one of you is really good with PS and can make a zealot leaping in the air at the marine and the marines actually firing and have the zealots shields deflecting the rounds.

sry for double edit button not workin

installed steam and it seems to be working just fine. arcanise517 but also says my profile name is arcanise4 (im confusedededed) is my steam name and i joined the group

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just boring but how bout something simple:

steamlogo.jpg
steamlogo2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I'll join the clan. It would be good practice if we get some 4vs4 or FFA going on since I am new to Starcraft.

SCII ID: Ferseus 441
Steam ID: j5tar

ok so ive noticed a large chunk of people ehre play sc2 and seem to be interested in some sort of OCF clan

i am more than willing to start a clan i just need a show of hands of who would want this and also a show of hands of who would care to volunteer time to be an admin/leader in this clan
and if you havnt been following the group discussion your fearless leaders are
Leader-ME!!!
spokesman/chairman-pinkles
General assistant - JoshOoAh
graphics designer artzy guy -Ebug122

if any mod/admin needs any more info or has questions you can contact me at my work and personal e-mail

[email protected]
[email protected] :salute:

CURRENT MEMBER LIST Forum name then sc account name
-Arcanise(current leader)
-GatorChamp//Displacement - 270
-doz//doz -681
-Cravennight//Cravennight -831
-rysecake//Elodas -885
-hydrata//
-pinkles//
-decoste007xt//
-gregers05//
-ebug122//
-Bartlettism//
-lordkosc//Wolfdale -635
-Tsnowflake//875
-SteveLord//222
-hardin//749
-iaacp//Stealthur-273
-JoshOohAh - 166

please post your starcraft 2 handle if you wish that way we can find you in game thanks.

Now its 5:30 am but Arcanis I do not see you number...I'm interest an seeing the skill set of our leader. ;)

=] i pre-ordered the game and its on its way but i played the beta every moment i could, ill gladly play once it comes in the mail
i am your fearless and all
:salute:

from gamestop but im in japan as of now and getting mail sent over here is slow, oorah marine corp....always finding new ways to **** me over

Will you have issues playing with us? I'm guessing ordering the American version allows you to play on our servers but playing from over there, won't that cause some lag issues?

i was able to play the beta with minimal lag, my IP address resolves to a California one

My suggestion for the Steam group: Korregan! Mmmh, she is the hottest zerg unit availiable :)

wait so we have 2 steam groups now? o_O

can we have them merged and one of them closed? I know I joined one last week or so, but not many others joined :(

wait so we have 2 steam groups now? o_O

can we have them merged and one of them closed? I know I joined one last week or so, but not many others joined :(

Join the one posted above it will be more active and we have support from the official clan

Join the one posted above it will be more active and we have support from the official clan

we should PM the creator of the other group and invite him over , i hate when steam has multiple groups that are the same.

Back