• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arcanise

ok so ive noticed a large chunk of people ehre play sc2 and seem to be interested in some sort of OCF clan

i am more than willing to start a clan i just need a show of hands of who would want this and also a show of hands of who would care to volunteer time to be an admin/leader in this clan
and if you havnt been following the group discussion your fearless leaders are
Leader-ME!!!
spokesman/chairman-pinkles
General assistant - JoshOoAh
graphics designer artzy guy -Ebug122

The steam group is at this link
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OCFSC2C
We just started the clan chat channel in-game OCFSC2 2011/06/17

if any mod/admin needs any more info or has questions you can contact me at my work and personal e-mail

[email protected]
[email protected] :salute:

CURRENT MEMBER LIST Forum name then sc account name
-Arcanise 525
-GatorChamp//Displacement - 270
-doz//doz -681
-Cravennight//Cravennight -831
-rysecake//Faith - 593
-hydrata//
-pinkles//
-decoste007xt//drake - 413
-gregers05//
-ebug122// ebug-117
-Bartlettism//412
-lordkosc//Wolfdale -635
-Tsnowflake//875
-SteveLord//222
-hardin//749
-iaacp//Stealthur-273
-JoshOohAh - 166
-j5tar//Ferseus-441
-Rainless-389
-petteyg359//pentiflux-537
-Nechen//MrGhost
-Jetster220//Jetster 774
-wayout//ian-279
-satandole666//satandole-684
-Locobot - 697
-Grosjambon - 409
-Romulox//dan - 626
-Sulretal - 895
-Gid - 552
-Mooyo - 216
-updawg//EberCF 867
-tonymc//tony - 1976
-marshmallow64//marshmallow - 420
-janus67//anobix - 731
-wa77ss//TWaTTs - 363
-Maviryk - 352
-gregers05//Raven - 1196
-Unoriginal 481
-Lozik//768
-mdamda//paradox - 840
-bigben6//Sepiroth - 895
-sickness//gunslinger - 981
-Bijiont - 247
-RedDragonXXX//PsychoMantis - 732
-Aynjell//fSgStarwing - 485
-LDonnie//Integrity - 283
please post your starcraft 2 handle if you wish that way we can find you in game thanks.

here is a bunch of avatars for your usage
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
will keep a constant update on all who wish to be part of the clan

ok we obviously have a fair amount of members that play that would want an OCF clan, whom do i send a request for such a thing too?

I would go into the other thread and copy and paste the names of the people who are going to be in, into this thread

I'd definitely be in! (Once I get the game :p) Hurry up and put it on sale steam!

ok we obviously have a fair amount of members that play that would want an OCF clan, whom do i send a request for such a thing too?
What are you requesting? Clans here seem to only have threads started and nothing more... I cant imagine they would put tags under your names for clans though having such a small membership compared to the tagged items (news team, benching team, content editors, F@H, Seti, Rosi, etc), so no moderation is required (though I could be wrong, PM IMOG and see what he will do).

Looks like you already started it and are good to go!!!! :attn:

I wish I had more time b/c I loved SC and Brood Wars. I prayed SC2 would come, but ten years passed and life doesn't allow me to game any more. Hope you guys get a clan going and rock some SC2 action!!

Not much official happens with OCF clans really that I've ever seen. The focus here is on overclocking more than gaming....but don't let that stop you! The easiest way to show solidarity (and this has happened with other teams - benching, folding, seti, etc) is to have someone on the team with decent graphics ability make a custom avatar for team use. See thideras' avatar for one example.

I'd say theres plenty of graphics people around, hell I'm one somehow. No idea how that 3dga degree got on my wall o.o.

I can picture some crazy zbrushes zealot infested with computer parts and fans, he's overclocked and has heatsinks with big copper heatpipes to keep his energy blades from overheating. A set of GT's lining his back to keep the energy cores cool and some smokey dry ice billowing off of his feet.

Last edited:
sounds like you might be able to hook us up Decoste007xt, lets see some ideas for a team avater. im thinking 2 avatars, 1 for the leaders and 1 for the normals in the team.

if any one would like to help by being a leader send me a PM ill do my best to select the best leaders. ill just need your previous sc and sc2 experience and anything you might think would influence me to pick you ^_^

Ahaha well I'll see what I can come up with, I'm got a nice long weekend at a cottage till wednesday but I've been dying to try some of the new brushes in zbrush that supposedly help mimic doing hard surface modeling. An overclocked starcraft unit I think would be both hilarious and badass.

i was thinking marines of some sort for normal members and high templars for leaders

Back