• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Haven't been getting any work in two weeks?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Younglin

Like the title says I can't get any work. I'm still getting around 2008 ppd thanks to my PS3's but I'm trying to make it into the top 1000 ( I'm at like 1200) and the PS3's won't cut it. I have a 5750 running GPU2 and it worked fine before but now I get nothing. Anyone have any ideas? I was thinking it was my router blocking it but I'm not sure.

Can you post up your FAHlog file in...

Code:
...code tags like this?

You can just show us from where the client last started until the end.

1. reboot

2. delete the work folder and any machine dependent files.

Those two usually fix GPU stalled problems for me.

I deleted and redownloaded/redid everything. It was working but when it got to 100 it couldn't send the WU back so I lost the points for it. >=[
I woke up today and tried again and it started working again but I don't know what will happen when it gets to 100 .=/

Also I can't copy the code for some reason. It won't let me select the text.

I deleted and redownloaded/redid everything. It was working but when it got to 100 it couldn't send the WU back so I lost the points for it. >=[
I woke up today and tried again and it started working again but I don't know what will happen when it gets to 100 .=/

Also I can't copy the code for some reason. It won't let me select the text.

open the log file it's in /path/to/fah/directory/FAHlog.txt

The client will continue to try to send the work back if it is initially unsuccessful.
The client tried to send the work back for about 4 hours so I deleted everything and re downloaded it. =/

open the log file it's in /path/to/fah/directory/FAHlog.txt
I know that. It doesn't let me copy anything.

Well anyway its working again and I'm almost into the top 1000. I'm around 1100 now.

There was a Network problem at Stanford with the Collection servers but now has been fixed , so you should be good to go now,

I think they are still having some issues. Just had to shut down a client & re-start to get it to connect..........

I'm still a folding noob so perhaps this is an obvious question, but why does my gpu usage never hit 100? It usually hits 81 max but occasionally will hit 90.

Unfortunately there aren't too many ATI Folding heads around here. I suspect that's just the nature of ATI Folding... but I'm just guessing. What program are you using to measure the GPU usage?

Unfortunately there aren't too many ATI Folding heads around here. I suspect that's just the nature of ATI Folding... but I'm just guessing. What program are you using to measure the GPU usage?

I use MSI afterburner to monitor/ overclock my gpu. I'm not living at home right now and my gpu is still crunching away at home so I can't offer much info.

Back