• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eyefinity and crossfire progress?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Younglin

I was watching a video on youtube and someone said ( in the comments) that eyefinity works with 3 X crossfire now. Is there any merit to that? Or does anyone know of any progress if this isn't true?

They released a patch/fix for Crossfire/Ati eyefinity. I saw a link to the patch a few months back.

Some google searching might grab it.

I've seen 5870 crossfire/eyefinity benches, it works, but the scaling is rubbish.

I can see eyefinity being really kick *** for flight sims or racing sims...for normal FPS or RTS/RPG games it almost seems like it would be a hindrance.

I remember when I got my 52 inch Sony and I was all excited about a BF2 session on it...ended up hating it. I would much rather play on one reasonable sized screen with a nice resolution. The cool factor of eyefinity (think Swordfish the movie computer) is pretty cool though.

Eyefinity is AWESOME for FPS. It gives you a huge advantage because of the extra peripheral vision. I played a MW2 demo at memory express on 3 50 inch sony tv's and it was amazing. I have never had a better score.

Back