• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Teases nVidia with the new Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow... that was pretty funny.

"I bet we are going to find something green in there" heh heh
I liked that line in particular as well, seeing as how thats how law enforcement catches marijuana and some other drug 'labs' (heat signature from grow lights, and above normal electric consumption).

Last edited:
That was great! Definitely aimed at the geek community though as the average Joe wouldn't understand it at all. :D

LOL That was pretty funny.

"I bet we are going to find something green in there" heh heh

Wow... that was pretty funny.

I liked that line in particular as well, seeing as how thats how law enforcement catches marijuana and some other drug 'labs' (heat signature from grow lights, and above normal electric consumption).

That was funny,, might want to also add Folding, Seti ,Rosetta and Benching :rock:

**cops break down doors, rush into room, sees 15 folding rigs, there...**

"Heh, its only F@H, Seti, Rosey...thats 4 times this month! This cancer and alien thing should have an answer in no time!"

haha! :)

why do the players in swat move, although no ones on the computer??

Liked it ^^

Fermi again. meaning no one is buying ATI, even regardless of heat..

These gamers really know power when they see it...

Die hard Nvidia fans!

What? You did not get that meaning from that video??

;)

LOL. Thats some funny stuff.

Iv never ran a ati card. But im gonna try one out just to see how it stacks up to nvidia.

ATI drivers are straight garbage. 100MB of bloatware.

I had one of the 1st ATI Radeon DDR200 cards in the 90's, I was ignorant to computers and performance.

I saw a 3Dmark demo one day running on the orginal Geforce card, and I've been sold ever since.

Which sucks now because ATI became the underdogs, AMD has and always will be the underdogs, so they got married, go figure.

I run the CH4 with a GTX 470 and my benchmarks are crap but at least I get 140 FPS and run full detail in my games. :rock:

Heat = Power IMHO

ATI drivers are straight garbage. 100MB of bloatware.

I had one of the 1st ATI Radeon DDR200 cards in the 90's, I was ignorant to computers and performance.

I saw a 3Dmark demo one day running on the orginal Geforce card, and I've been sold ever since.

Which sucks now because ATI became the underdogs, AMD has and always will be the underdogs, so they got married, go figure.

I run the CH4 with a GTX 470 and my benchmarks are crap but at least I get 140 FPS and run full detail in my games. :rock:

Heat = Power IMHO

Wow.

The new Nvidia cards are great, amazing even, as they should be...they are a month old (the 5870 came out around September last year...easy there Fanboy). once again the tide will turn with the Ati 68XX...as it has been forever...a constant game of one-up-man-ship, thus is the computer industry.

This faith in a company is just amazing to me.

Swearing undying allegiance to a single company is a stupid move IMO.

Nobody can deny that fermi has a worse power/performance rating.
In extreme tessellation (you know, like you don't find in any games?) it's power/performance is good. In all other situations it's power/performance is on par with or only slightly better then ATI's 55nm cards. Not good.

I think the only card worth getting is the GTX460 from Fermi if you are worried about price or heat, otherwise ATi are better this time around... which is why I got a HD5970 vs a GTX480.

Back