• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] Cooler Master Storm Inferno Mouse Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Cooler Master Storm Inferno Mouse Review
by splat

Cooler Master has another addition to their Storm gaming product line, the Inferno mouse. For hardcore gamers, the right peripherals can make a huge difference in performance and comfort, so not just any old mouse will do. Although it only has 4000 DPI (the Sentinel Advance has 5600 DPI) and no weight adjustment, the Inferno promises to be more than just good looks.

cm_inferno-2-300x213.jpg

... Return to Article

digg | reddit | StumbleUpon

Discuss this article below. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, did you try the Cooler Master Sentinel?
What would you compare this mouse to like another mouse, "size" wise?
Is it fairly bulky?
I'm thinking of trying this one or the Sentinel out myself.

I purchased this mouse almost two weeks ago. So far I'm not happy with it. As it has been advertised and reviewed to work great for MMO's it does not. I play WoW (World of Warcraft) and basically I can't get the in game key bindings to recognize buttons 6,7,8 & 9. Its really simple what I want it to do, yet I've tried emailing CM, also going on the forum and I've gotten the run around and no answer. The mouse did not come with a manual, instead you have to go online and download it. It says nothing on how to do this. I'm basically looking up reviews and found this one that actually lists WoW working with this mouse. So maybe someone on here can help me out? Thanks in advanced! I'm helpless and frustrated!

Mafunk, do you have screen shots to show us what is going on? it sounds like it might be a driver problem and not a WoW problem. Do the buttons work in other programs and games?

Back