• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best gpu for $200-$250

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kyushu, the OP is going to be playing just FF14, nothing else.
That makes nvidia a bad idea, because like you said, they are not good in that game.

I think he is the OP :p

I also don't think the benchmark is broken. Nvidia just doesn't work as well with FF14.

I think he is the OP :p

I also don't think the benchmark is broken. Nvidia just doesn't work as well with FF14.

Wow am I good. lol.

But yeah, the benchmark isn't broken, FF14 just doesn't like nvidia.
Or more likely, FF14 was optimized for ATI.

Are you guys positive that benchmark isn't broken? The benchmark doesn't even support sli.. A lot of people with good rigs are getting low scores. Just need someone to clear this up with 100% certainty. It will change what card I pick..

Are you guys positive that benchmark isn't broken? The benchmark doesn't even support sli.. A lot of people with good rigs are getting low scores. Just need someone to clear this up with 100% certainty. It will change what card I pick..

If it was an issue with the benchmark SE woulda fixed it, and if it was a driver issue, Nvidia would have. ATI is just the better choice in this case.

Back