• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C] CoolIT Vantage ALC Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

CoolIT Vantage ALC Review
by mdcomp

The CoolIt Vantage ALC is not the first self-contained watercooling loop to hit the market, and certainly won't be the last. We have reviewed several already at Overclockers.com: including the CoolIt ECO A.L.C. and the Corsair H50. The Vantage, however, is the most advanced self-contained watercooling product that we've seen to date, featuring an LCD screen, wireless-ready monitoring capabilities and customizable performance
... Return to Article

digg | reddit

Discuss this article below and please click on the social media links above to support our content. If you are interested in contributing to the front page (www.overclockers.com), please feel free to contact splat, mdcomp, or hokiealumnus. For the latest updates, follow Overclockers.com on Twitter (@Overclockerscom).

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Review Matt,
I found that on different Gigabyte Mobo,s the issue with connecting to the 4pin CPU header wasnt an issue on one Mobo, the two Mobo,s I have them installed are the P35-DS3L and X48T-DQ6

Connecting on the P35-DS3L runs as normal operation, on the X48t-DQ6 the fan runs at max, also I have mine set-up in Push/Pull config with Shrouds and extra 120mm fan

More results are seen in Jolly-Swagman’s thread

Looking forward to also getting the software called Maestro, when its released in October for even more control options and settings.

Overall I am Quite Happy with the CoolIT VANTAGE ALC

Back