• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I deleted the picture not uploaded to the forum. Pictures hosted externally are not permitted in this thread - inevitably they will delete your pictures in a few months, or few years, and then our thread is destroyed. There are dozens of broken posts in the old thread which have already been deleted, and dozens more which display broken image links:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625468

Read the first post, there is only one rule. Pictures not hosted here are deleted from this thread.

Latest iteration of my cooling setup...lets call this v5

NZXT Switch 810 and various other gear :)
Was a fun build, partly because I finally ditched socket 775, and partly because it was so cheap.
The Switch is a wonderful case for water cooling. Couple caveats, but overall a nice case to work with.

inline images.png

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I know some are from the leak testing phase but I was to lazy to retake :p Hope you guys like it!

After seeing first hand the temps the FX8120 was putting out I decided to make the jump to a custom loop. This has been in the works for a bit now and took allot longer than anticapated with still some case mods to finish and wire managment to do. Still stock settings but am very pleased with the results so far 20*C CPU Temps under full load with X264 running 6 hours straight. Soon time to step on this puppy and see what it can do ...... 4.5GHZ was my best prior.

System ....
LIAN-LI PC-A71F
ASUS CROSSHAIR V
ASUS GTX560Ti 448Core DirectCUII
AMD FX8120
4GIG GSKILL 2000 PI Series
2 X KINGSTON HYPER X SSD 120GIG (Raid0) Windows / Programs
2 X Seagate Barracuda (ST1000DM003) (RAID0) Storage
SEASONIC X 850 watt
Swiftech H20-220 Ultima Kit with 4 x Yate Loon Mediums
Black Ice® SR1 280 Radiator with 4 x Yate Loon Mediums

View attachment 105873

View attachment 105874

View attachment 105875

View attachment 105876

View attachment 105877

View attachment 105878

View attachment 105879

Last edited:
Latest build and probably the last. New Project Underway.

EDIT: Photo adding failed, uploaded but did not post...

I still have a few minor changes to make, but here are some pictures of my first water cooled system:

Nice setup! I'm building my new setup in a 600T and found that the top bulges over the fans in teh top recess even though I'm only using 25mm thick fans, did you have the same issue?

Love the contrast of the black and white :)

Nice setup! I'm building my new setup in a 600T and found that the top bulges over the fans in teh top recess even though I'm only using 25mm thick fans, did you have the same issue?

Love the contrast of the black and white :)

My two Akasa Viper fans (also 25mm) fit with no problem. Fitting my fill port required I dremel the underside of the grill, but I didn't mod anything for the fans.

and a couple more:chair:
evga 780i sli
q6600
6GB OCZ gold
gtx470 graphics
gtx260 physics
OCZ black 32 GB os
Kingston 128 GB game drive
Hitachi 500GB hdd storage
seagate 1.2TB hdd storage
RaidMax 850W gold psu
4 x 120 radiator
2 x 350 pumps
2 x res 1 x rad res, 1 x custom made res
1x luna enzotech cpu block
1 x bitspower freeze ram block
1x EK 780i NB block
1 x swiftech SB block
1 x DD titan gtx 260 block
1 x DD GTX470 block
LG BD-R
gatekeeper II fan controler
7x 120mm fans
2x 80mm fans

IMG_20120303_181450.jpg

IMG_20120212_142214.jpg

IMG_20120212_132754.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be afraid to get it WET,\,,/-_-'\,,/:comp:

Please fix your images, it's awful for those of us who use netbooks to browse the forum. I've posted how to do it correctly AT LEAST 5 times in this thread.

Back