• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This was my first attempt at water cooling and some case modding. Single loop with 2 MCP655 pumps (pumps are under the PSU cable cover). (Hope I did the attachments right.)

Water Cooling Components:
Swiftech 655 w/ var speed pumps x 2
EK Multioption Res X2- 250 Advanced
Swiftech MCR360 & MCR240 QP Radiators
XSPC Raystorm HF CPU block
EK-FC460 HP water block w/ back plates and SLI bridge fitting
Koolance FM17N Flow meter and Frequency adapter
Bitspower Temp Sensor
12in LED UV strip x 2
Bitspower X-Station Power Ext and LED power hub
Aerocool Shark 120mm Evil Black/Orange LED fans x 5

HAF X w flash2.JPG

HAF X 360 Rad.jpg

HAF X side 1.JPG

HAF X front.JPG

HAF X side2.JPG

1st time water-cooler...

Here is my finished build. Im running distilled with silver coil in the res. Rad fans are CM Excalibur's on a Sunbeam Rheostat Extreme fan controller modded with blue/pink led's on each switch. Case fans are controlled by the mb. Also set up the uv led strips around the side panel window for a hidden effect. Turned out pretty nice IMHO. Let me know what ya think.

• XSPC AMD Raystorm CPU block
  • XSPC EX360 Rad
  • XSPC Dual-bay Res w/ D5 vario
  • Masterkleer 3/8" UV Pink tubing
  • Enzotech 3/8" barbs
  • DD delrin UV purple clamps

View attachment 106663

View attachment 106664

View attachment 106665

View attachment 106666

Last edited by a moderator:
So I went through some hell during my last "Upgrade" and had to send that sabertooth back. I swapped my 460-SE for a pair of 256bit EVGA GTX 460s. Somehow that enermax PSU gave up the ghost and it has been replaced with a corsair TX 750. The nom modular design suits my space requirement better.

gg updated.jpg

I also learned that rotary fittings are awesome and I will probably order those next time. Fortunately I had several thicknesses of O-Rings around so I was able to line everything up how I needed it. I also think as much as bitspower fittings are oversized its probably possible to use 3/8" fittings for 7/16" hose as the 1/2" fittings with the 7/17" primochill was somthing of a nightmare.

looking good there wizard with a little wire management that build would look amazing.

Unless by wire management you mean to say sleeving I'm not sure I get what your saying. All my cables are routed tightly behind the mobo tray except for the CPU 8 pin which wouldn't fit through the rear upper hole due to the radiator.

I mean around the bottom right but i don't know if its possible to stick those together and the USB or firewire cable going to the mobo just sticks out to me. but thats all nothing major.

And yes they are bit fenix spector pro's fans.

I finally upgraded to water, my first H20 system. I spent the weekend testing it and installing it. Temps are great (10-15c lower) and I am very happy with it.

1 (2).JPG

1 (1).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What pump is that?

That is a really good question, according to the seller that I bought it from, it is a de-branded Danger-Den, It has Delphi printed on it but other than that I know almost nothing about it. I have a Swiftech MCP600 I got with the system but it is not powerful enough to run the system so it is sitting in a box somewhere.

I like it because it is quiet and has good pumping power.

Back