• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
One rule:

1. Pictures must be hosted on overclockers.com - all others will be deleted to prevent broken links 1, 2, or 10 years down the road

That's it, let's see those rigs!

Tips for hosting your images on overclockers.com:

Click here for how to upload images/add images to your post

After adding the images to your post as attachments, please put them in your post using these handy instructions.

attachment.php

Click here for how to create an album, add your pictures to it, then link to them from here. Once added to your personal album, you can also add them to the site's Water Cooled System Album:
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=9

Original Water Cooled System picture thread (lots of broken images, its 8 years old):
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625468

Last edited by a moderator:
Are attachments fine? Their size limitations are higher than the albums.

Here's mine. Got the loop up and running this week.

View attachment 85734

Yup, attachments are cool too - I just increased the limits on albums to match the attachment rules. Images are limited to 2MB in size in albums or attachments now. :thup:

If you are attaching your image, use this button on the editor window. Clicking the left side to upload the attachment, click the right drop down area to insert it into the post so it looks nice like matt's:
attach.gif
menupop.gif

It looks like this on the reply screen:
attach.png

Yep, they're temp sensors. I have three, one in the middle of each piece of tubing. I braided then together to prevent stray wires.

IMG_0608.JPG

Why not change the rules on the original thread going forward? it's not everyday you see a thread alive that began in 2003

I featured this thread, as well as temporarily making it a sticky to better catch the eye. I also closed out the original thread and left it linked in the Watercooling Sticky at the top of the forum.

mudd

Here is my current system. Have to order some parts to add in my second Rx240 rad. Still looking to see if I can find a used Koolance water-block for my second 460.

IMG_4477.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4478.JPG

7/16 hose on 1/2 barbs. You should never need clamps(hopefully). IMO Clamps look terrible.:) Thanks for the heads up but I am hopping for a cheaper one. I missed out on a few so far, I might change up to universal blocks from swiftech.

You can use wire ties if you really can't stand clamps. Anything is better than nothing. I don't have the kind of cash to replace wet equipment; it's worm drives for me. :D

First up my current work in progress

Green Gorilla

GD-1.jpg
GD-2.jpg
GD-3.jpg
GD-4.jpg

Next my wifes fusion rig

LF-1.jpg
LF-3.jpg
LF-2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my first attempt.

ZOMG. PLEASEEEE.

attachment.php

Mods, can a rule be made in this thread about having to have attached images be inline? It makes it SO difficult to view that any benefit from having the pics hosted here is lost (to me)

Back