• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why is the case upside down? Hope you're not wrecking your pump w/out its natural fill from a reservoir.

Oh ok. Yeah wasn't familiar with such a case from Corsair. Thanks for clearing that up.

I can see myself from here. :screwy:

I almost got that case corsair 600c ended up getting the phanteks enthoo pro. I still want to try and built into that case sometime. :)

I almost got that case corsair 600c ended up getting the phanteks enthoo pro. I still want to try and built into that case sometime. :)
Awesome! ive seen that case looks cool! not going to lie this case was fairly pricey but incredibly easy to build into it could probably do with about another 1/2mm on the wiring side but hey ho

I think mine's pretty much finished, though I do keep adding stuff

B2evy6Ul.jpg itW7kD2l.jpg lQxI1eAl.jpg 2VBWGZyl.jpg

Last edited:
You should have read the stickies.... you are way under radded there. :rofl:

Very nice... there is no kill like overkill.

Always wanted to do this. The thing that would interest me the most about this computer is the following: 1700 at 3.95 Ghz at 1.3875 volts (not a stellar overclocker). Ram is Trident Z 3600 16,16,16,16,36 being run at cas 14 3200 for testing. Stable under IBT Maximum and ROG stress test. Cinebench 15 1763 and open gl 127.19 FPS (1769/129.65 at cas 14 3600). Temp under bench cpu 49 C, package 63 C, memory 39 c, SSD's located behind the computer 32 C, WD Blue behind computer 35 C. GPU is a Aquastorm GTX 1080. At 2136 /550 under furmark highest settings for one hour

Dam Silver! Very nicely done! :thup: Haven't seen you around in a while. Good to see ya back ;)

Good to see you as well. Has been awhile. Had to leave for a minute so will continue with the results for those that would like to know. Gpu under furmark never breaks 36 C. Watts used total 428.93 in and 398.6 out for 92% efficiency. Ambient temp 29.4 c. Res on cpu side is 31.4 C and after CPU is 31.9 C / Gpu res 30.3 and after gpu 31.2 c.

User Benchmark gaming 128 %, desktop 129 % and workstation 130 %. cpu/mem 162.16 w max. And believe it or not the system is pretty quite. Computer is off the wall about 1.5 inches so air flow is to the sides with the rails top and bottom. I was a little worried about the mb components without active cooling but all is fine. PSU is 1200w which puts the system into good efficiency at 89 to 92 % when in use. Actual size of the computer is 2 foot by 4 foot with the wiring (save for the speaker wires in the pic) routed into the wall and coming out under my desktop (keeps the wife happy as it presents some sort of art??? fascinates her friends.).

Last edited:
Retired the BeQUiet Dark Rock 3 to put my PC back under water (could not stand not be [email protected] anymore when I see all those new gen Intel with super high IPC, lol!).

A bit ashamed of the look of my rig, but it's watercooled, hey?!? :p

Someday I will stop with ghetto builds :D

Edit: as I could n ot find the rads screws anymore, having moved in 4 different places since I bought this stuff, I had to ghetto it. And look at the filling tube cap :D
I will clean the fans dust when I find some screws, mwuahahaha!!!

View attachment 193639
View attachment 193640

Last edited:
So after a few Changes .....

CaseLabs Merlin SM5, Asus TUF B350 Gaming, MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X some lighting and cosmetics. To be added later Waterblock for the Gaming X

Pic1.jpg Pic2.jpg Pic3.jpg Pic4.jpg Pic5.jpg Pic6.jpg

Back