• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IMG_0351.JPG

After lots of waiting and lots of frustration as well as killing a board (trashed the socket pins) finally got it all done

ok I need some opinions and suggestions , my case is all black the case is a Phanteks Enthoo Pro , with red LED's and a Sound Blaster Z with two red LED on it , so I like to get the swiftech h220-x , im trying to keep the red and black theme but swiftech doesn't have no red coolant , and they said

That would be a dye, and I wouldn't recommend it. I've used dyes in the past and they've always clogged my loop over time. If your loop becomes clogged by the dye, then this will fall under user error and won't be covered by our warranty. I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

plz help

I know this isn't a WC system but take a look so you get an idea

th_DSCN06561.jpg

Here was my fix Roger. Red Taillight Tape. Took me a couple stores to find right one. I ended up finding the perfect red at Walmart. The color matched the red on custom corsair PSU cables and Corsair AF fans.
IMG_0381.JPG
IMG_0391.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been picking at it as this was in an old build. So ignore the corners and around the screw, it looked sweet when it was complete in a working system. Now sits in the garage with all my other crap I have to go through.

Try to post only your systems here gentlemen. Create threads if you have any questions.

To quickly answer your question roger, PrimoChill Advanced LRT Bloodshed Red.

Great idea ed. Swiftech is correct Roger. You shouldn't use dyes. Just plain distilled water and a biocide or silver kill coil.

finally got some time to put this together.
was originally supposed to have red tubing, but it didnt work with my fittings, and had enough of this white stuff laying around to do the build.
while i really like the look of this case, it is not nearly as functional of a watercooling case as the 932 HAF
750d dragon.jpg
750d1.jpg

Thought I'd post up some pics of my scratch built mod that I finished up earlier this year:

Exoframe Mini!

Front%20right%20mid%20unlit_zpsxfgltihg.jpg

Left%20front%20hi%20lit%20dark_zpshh5wqxzt.jpg

Left%20open%20side2_zpshl8xxr2l.jpg

For more pics, here's a link to my thread when I completed it earlier this year:

Exoframe Mini Completed

Finally have mine watercooling up and running. Its not as clean as some of the others but it's doing the job. Not sure why the water in the res looks pink in the pics as its straight distilled water. The video card is currently on it's way back to ASUS for RMA as I was having problems with screen tearing and brief blackouts.

View attachment 163677

View attachment 163678

My first water cooling build

Hi,

This is my first water cooling build. I'll post a build log if anyone once to see how I did this so far. View attachment 163698
View attachment 163699.

This build is not finished on the backend with the psu housing, the front end of the case, and the bottom 2x 240 rads. But it works!

loop1_zpsl80uz4he.jpg
loop_zpsn09nygao.jpg

My first loop!
Need some nicer looking cables and a nicer sli bridge. So far I'm really happy.
I felt brave enough to do it. I was a bit nervous.

Back