• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[O/C]Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Case and CP-1000 PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats a beautiful case . Thanks for the extra pics the website does no justice. I forgot but does this case come with any filters for fans and where are they located? front/bottom/top/sides?

Also any issues with front headphone jack seems a bit recessed and not all plugs might fit? Maybe its just me? Thanks enjoy:salute:

Hey, welcome to the forums :)

The front three fans are filtered, the rear two and top two are not. The filters are removable for cleaning.

I've not had any issues with the front headphone jack myself, with either a set of old Technics headphones or my newer Sennheiser ones. However, I usually had the sound run through a stereo before the headphones, just to neaten up the wiring.

Hope this helps :)

Hey, welcome to the forums :)

The front three fans are filtered, the rear two and top two are not. The filters are removable for cleaning.

I've not had any issues with the front headphone jack myself, with either a set of old Technics headphones or my newer Sennheiser ones. However, I usually had the sound run through a stereo before the headphones, just to neaten up the wiring.

Hope this helps :)

Hey thanks I do feel welcomed everyone is just so helpful big change from the "other" forum.

I am running Bose Companion 5 multimedia speaker system didn't realize I can just plug into the "dial" as I am now....duhhh I got so wrapped up into the cases beauty that I forgot. Wow you can even see the screens the mesh must be really transparent or tightly knit..lol

Back