• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cyborg R.A.T.7 mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Picked one of these up about 6 mos ago, just before Xmas.

I was a claw mouser, and did a lot of picking up and dropping on the desk.
Took some re-training for sure. At first, I had to put all 4 settings down to the lower 1/3 of the mouse sen. range. crazy different than what I was used to.
I've moved it all up, and its very nice now, to be able to have lots of mobility with the pointer,
w/o having to pick up the mouse. I'm glad I've stuck with it. Games are actually more enjoyable, I think.

Plus, my 8 y.o. thinks it's wicked. :) He's right!

Hi all
I've got a RAT 7 Contagion Mouse (white) had it for over a year no problems yet.

As for the thumbwheel to be setup as a key press just goto New Advanced Command you'll open a window like this:
Mouse3_zps5e496850.jpg
Give it a title name mine was Rocket Launcher then goto top window tick Macro then left click in the body of top so curser is flashing then hold your Key down for 2-3 seconds and release click ok. Now goto Test at bottom right under pics of the mouse, when that window opens up roll your thumbwheel in the direction you set it up for and you see series of the key press like this: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and it should work. Do the same for the other direcion.

Back