• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG "MAX11L"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Voted. It looks much better after you painted and did the wire management. I'm just blown away at the performance of such a small unit and honestly, I'm a bit jealous.

Voted!

Definitely a very nice rig.. Shows that performance can come in small packages! :D
You have me wanting to build one now.. But since I just finished building a new gaming rig.. It'll be a bit before I start on a new project! :comp:

How do you join if you don't own an eVGA board?
As long as you have an eVGA product you can register.

Ever notice that five of the six sides handle air? The one that doesn't is on the bottom.

Yes I did.....not sure what you're getting at :confused:

That this case uses all avenues for ventilation. Desktop cases usually leave one big side with no ventilation - often two. I'm kind of a nut on ventilation and airflow issues, so I appreciate the case you chose to work in.

That this case uses all avenues for ventilation. Desktop cases usually leave one big side with no ventilation - often two. I'm kind of a nut on ventilation and airflow issues, so I appreciate the case you chose to work in.

You can always tip your desktop case to the side with no ventilation and then convert the original "bottom" of the case for air flow and voila.. you'll have 5 of 6 sides can be used just like MAX11L.. As you noticed, the bottom (or desktop side with no ventilation) is the side used to mount the motherboard so even if they did put that side to handle air, it's highly unlikely that it'll be beneficial with the mounting wall there for the mobo. Correct me if I'm wrong in that aspect :x

This project is a fine example of tons of horsepower in a tiny package that's for sure. I can never decide what the heck I would do with a rig of this size, probably lack of lan parties to go to these days that makes me forgo the practicality of a rig of this size and continue to go with my monster towers :\

Great job on this one seriously.

J :cool:

Back