• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

rough time reaching 220bclk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cpu z says cmt6gx3m3a2000c8 and they are black and red. right now my timings are 7-7-7-24 and passed memtest86 v1.4 with no errors and so far one hour on prime 95 on max memory test as i speak =)

You can try and bring tRAS down to 20, maybe even 18. Lookin good :thup: Can you tell a difference between 9 and 7?

i will try dropping that tras to 18 tonite. I am still wondering if they gave me 2000mhz ram by accident?!?! I can notice a slight difference. I still wanna try to get it up to at least 1866mhz or higher then try to tighten timings with that. I sure hate to spend the amount of money i did on this memory and only be able to run it at 1603. I cant find any memory multiplier on my board, the only way i can change frequency of the ram is raise bclk or go to the dram frequency option which only allows me to choose 1603 or 2005mhz with the bclk i have. My cpu HATES anything above 200bclk. I need to look into updating my bios with something more memory friendly when it comes to configuration. (my bios is 0802) R3E board.also one question completely off subject....how do i get my posts to automatically show my system specs and comments at the bottom?

Last edited:
Back