• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

watercooling vendors my journey

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
it started about 2 weeks ago. i wanted a watercooling kit.
as i didnt have all the experiance i thought i needed to piece it together and get fittings and so forth correct.

so i wanted a luefken kit. i tried 3 days in a row. leaving many messages also to call me back so i could place a order. i did talk to a nice lady one day who said call back at 4pm. i did and it was busy for 20 mins and then i got the trusty machine again! aaaargh!

ok so i moved on becouse i was getting knowledge amassed quikly. hey you tend to learn alot reading these forums.

so i wanted to give axion.com a try , the sold danger den products. good stuff so im told. every kit was sold out. the next day i tried again just to get a waterblock.becouse at this time i felt confident enough i could build it myself.better and not as cheap but better :D . still out of stock. ok but they seemed nice and all so axion was a decent experiance.

and from a sujjestion from you guys, as always" i listen to the pros " i tried overclockers hideout. what a great suprise this was! honstly. my first call placed i talked to a guy told me everything i needed to know, since i was just gonna send a money order.even told me is faster if i use usps money order.this guy also went and told me about options to stuff and was willing to answer any question i had. i actually felt he was looking out for me becouse he kinda went threw a list to make sure i had everything i would need.and didnt leave anything out.

ok so i send my money order out on friday. i chose the 2nd day air ups option on my merchindise. was like 2 bucks more and well worth it.
i called on tuesday to ask what my order status was. the person told me they had recieved it and was going out that day. to make this short i had it in my hands that friday. 7 day turnaround. and i had to even mail then the money!. thats fast.

i know reading all this is alot. but i am extreamly happy with them and i felt they deserved my time writing this. and if i never need anything again they are getting my business.

Back