PDA compatible with Outlook 2010

Need to know if there's anyone that as a PDA device that is compatible with Outlook 2010, either out the box or through a simple software update.

Currently, my supervisor has a Palm TX and even with Palm's latest software, it does not work. Many have been successful and using a hex editor to mask Office 2010 as 2007, but it didn't work for others...me included.

Note: PDA only. No smartphone suggestions.
    "There are two kinds of pain. The sort of pain that makes you strong,
    or useless pain. The sort of pain that's only suffering. I have no
    patience for useless things."

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveLord View Post
    Need to know if there's anyone that as a PDA device that is compatible with Outlook 2010, either out the box or through a simple software update.

Currently, my supervisor has a Palm TX and even with Palm's latest software, it does not work. Many have been successful and using a hex editor to mask Office 2010 as 2007, but it didn't work for others...me included.

Note: PDA only. No smartphone suggestions.
    Do they even sell PDAs anymore?

I use an app called 2DO with iPhone, and it has an Outlook sync connector. Works tolerable good if you lower your expectations.

I'd wait for WinPhone7.

I guess you could get an IPod Touch.

Premium Member #24
    Any PDA running Windows Mobile 6.x (such as the HP ipaq 211 ) will be able to synch with Outlook 2010 using Windows Mobile Device Center.

Why not use a smatphone, however? You don't have to use the phone services and you can get a good one, such as the HTC Touch/ Touch Diamond cheaper than a PDA. It will out-perform stand-alone PDAs and has the same capabilities.
    HTPC: Core i3 540/8GB/300GB Raptor/GTS450-1GB/W7P-64 ~|~ File Server: (Green) AMD 4850E/4GB/6TB RAID/Windows Server 2008 ~|~ Notebook/Workstation: M780 Toshiba Convertible Tablet/i7 M620/8GB/128GB Crucial M4 SSD /7200RPM 750GB/W8 Pro