• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PDA compatible with Outlook 2010

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SteveLord

Need to know if there's anyone that as a PDA device that is compatible with Outlook 2010, either out the box or through a simple software update.

Currently, my supervisor has a Palm TX and even with Palm's latest software, it does not work. Many have been successful and using a hex editor to mask Office 2010 as 2007, but it didn't work for others...me included.

Note: PDA only. No smartphone suggestions.

Need to know if there's anyone that as a PDA device that is compatible with Outlook 2010, either out the box or through a simple software update.

Currently, my supervisor has a Palm TX and even with Palm's latest software, it does not work. Many have been successful and using a hex editor to mask Office 2010 as 2007, but it didn't work for others...me included.

Note: PDA only. No smartphone suggestions.

Do they even sell PDAs anymore?

I use an app called 2DO with iPhone, and it has an Outlook sync connector. Works tolerable good if you lower your expectations.

I'd wait for WinPhone7.

I guess you could get an IPod Touch.

Back