• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Overdrive will not run

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iskatefast

Registered
I,ve been playing around with the ASUS turbo V auto-tuning software for a while but I want to go a bit further so I am trying to follow DOLK's guid but Overdrive will not run. I can accept the user terms and then it dies...any ideas. Running Windows 7 32..

I have a similar problem with that same board. I don't know, but I believe it has to do with the board or maybe my incompetence to look into the matter further.

Make sure to have all you .net updated and see if that helps.

As an alternate I use Turbo V, and it works just as well, if not better, than AOD.

I have the same board as you with Vista-64 installed. I have exactly the same problem as you with AOD. Still searching for the solution.

I have a similar problem with that same board. I don't know, but I believe it has to do with the board or maybe my incompetence to look into the matter further.

Make sure to have all you .net updated and see if that helps.

As an alternate I use Turbo V, and it works just as well, if not better, than AOD.

How do I increase the cpu mult. withe Turbo V?

First off your CPU is a 1055T, and that has a max multi of 14x

But you should find it here:

Attachments

• help.jpg
    help.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 237
First off your CPU is a 1055T, and that has a max multi of 14x

But you should find it here:

So the CPU multiplier and cpu ratio are the same then? I have tried pushing the ration up to 15 but it just freezes up when I start Prime. I'm at 3.93 and trying to get to 4.00....

Thats because you have a max of x14. The 1055T is not a BE.

If you need more information on the Phenom II, I suggest reading my guide (see sig)

Back