• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosie RAC Harvest V2!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baditude_df

Northern Senior
Well team, the time is almost upon us once again! I'm gonna start putting the word out a few weeks early this year.
The Rosie RAC Harvest will likely be starting on 1-Nov, and run the entire month of November. Prizes will be well worth your time, but likely not quite as plentiful as last year as I don't really have any high end stuff left in the tickle trunk.
The Contest will follow the same format as last year, as I think that worked out pretty well. There will be a set amount of prizes and then bonus prizes announced throughout the contest, unlockable via set RAC and total points achievements.
You should see the forum wide announcement within the next week or so, but this is an early heads up for anyone regularly surfing the Rosie Forum. :)

Good deal!
I'm still waiting on approval to get the event announced in the forum and on the front page. Then we'll start registration.

All in if i still have my connection up
I'm moveing to a new place and i don't know if it is hooked up by then

Back