• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beat 9000!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
when you do (with that chip) , ill buy you a second rig!

folks, im still working on pumping up my score. ill keep you updated..........im doing my stupid homework now, so look for it later tonight!

In already in the 5 digit class with my GF4 and I can still play all my games with no driver issues.........SO BEAT THAT! ATI is a joke, sorry they did it to themselves.

Does your desktop color and resulition affect your 3dmark scores? I thought 3dmark defined its own resolution and stuff.

My best is 83XX (XX = some number that I forget, like 21 or something) with a resolution of 1280 X 1024 @ 32bit.

Ritteri&Bubbles said:
In already in the 5 digit class with my GF4 and I can still play all my games with no driver issues.........SO BEAT THAT! ATI is a joke, sorry they did it to themselves.

what is your score?

8332 is the best I can get ,but I know I could get close or higher then 9k with my ti200 if I had a good stepping XP ,dazzle broke 9k with a ti200 on an athlon .there are a few 10 k scores with the ti 200 in madonion.

wildone

se....i dont get it. what is it that gets your score so high? i had to struggle to get to 9000! it runs stable, but it took forever and a new fan blowing between my CPU and Radeon!

Yes the ti 4600 on an intel system scored over 104xx without overclocking ,and on past cards the athlons always beat the intel chips with the same cards.

wildone

Back