• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel LGA775 Pad Modding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Old classic by Joe, made some fixes to the html in the article...

Possible frequency mods to Intel Multi-Core LGA775 CPUs - Joe

SUMMARY: Possible frequency mods to Intel Multi-Core LGA775 CPUs.

NOTE: The following data is from Intel Data Sheets and is summarized for information purposes only. There is no guarantee that any modification to a CPU will be successful in changing the CPU's frequency. Overclockers.com will not be held responsible for any direct or consequential damages should these modifications be implemented.

I received a lot of email on FSB modding LGA775 CPUs and thought a guide on this would be valuable

... Return to article to continue reading.

ah good ole pad modding.... love doing it to 775 cpus... its SO EASY!

done multiple vcore pad mods to undervolt 775 cpus in mobos that dont support undervolting :)

What's the difference between the LGA 775 and LGA 771?

I have a Harpertown 1333 X5450 I'd like to bump from 333 to 400mhz.

It's an Intel Xeon CPU in a LGA775 socket. How does the BSEL work in this combo?

Thanks

I have retro mobo Asrock 775i65G R3.0 and I have Pentium dual core E6500K. The mobo does not allow to change vcore, and FSB to DRAM if you have 1066 fsb processor. I need to mod vcore E6500K to 1.4v - 1.5v I think to run about 4 GHz and I need to change processor FSB from 1066 to 800 to unlock FSB to DRAM to 1:1. Help me please, how to do it?

Back