• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with a 3 monitor business setup..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TechtonicPC

Member, formerly Surfrat
I was wondering what your suggestions would be for a 3 monitor business setup. Basically I need to setup 3 large screens (42inch) in different areas of a large conference room. They will all be displaying the same information and need to connect via HDMI for video and audio.

Is the nvidia quadro nvs 450 is a possible option? Do you guys and girls have any other suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Edit:

The nvidia card I listed is dvi ports and does not support audio out. I am guessing AMD only has that option, but I can only find AMD cards with 1 HDMI and 1 DVI port.

Last edited:
I cant say for sure, but I dont see why it wouldnt work. I would wait for others to chime in and see if anyone has done this. I currently have my HTPC connected via DVI to HDMI to one screen, but I dont see why using the above splitter wouldnt work.

Back