• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Working up the ranks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rizo-uk

Just progressed to the top 500 of team 32 and Im still climbing :burn:

Added in my Servers Dual Core Atom with HTT @2.1ghz and with the bonus points it pulls 780ppd, considering its sat idle and on for 24/7 its a welcome boost.

Im hovering around the 26k ppd at the moment, likely to stay like that till after Christmas really, my next purchase will be a 1500va UPS to keep my up in winter as we tend to lose power a bit where we live.

I can see Zantal in my mirror but only for another 4 days as he is gonna rip past me :shock:

I need more kit lol, ran out of computers to mount cards in :rock:

peace
Jon

Grats on getting in top 500 :beer: And with going up almost 100 places a week, you will be in top 400 very soon :)

And yes Zantal is putting out some good numbers, I've just switched out my GTX260 with another GTX460, but I dont think thats enough to get him of my thread list either :cry:

But dot go down without a fight Rizo! Borg more! :salute:

I tried to install the smp client at work on the office pc but as its running vista business i could get the process to start no matter what i did/put it/ admin run etc, just would not start :(

only thing left is my PS3.... 1kppd ;)

I got £100 to spend but i really wanted to get a UPS but it might end up going on another GTS450 :O

you may well do Steve :) :clap:

but..... Ill soon be flying past ya :santa::santa: in 7 days ill be in the 300's

Im nearly on half a million points too whoop :salute::salute:

I tried to install the smp client at work on the office pc but as its running vista business i could get the process to start no matter what i did/put it/ admin run etc, just would not start :(

only thing left is my PS3.... 1kppd ;)

I got £100 to spend but i really wanted to get a UPS but it might end up going on another GTS450 :O

I don't want to nag if you've heard this before but do not install anything on your work computer without written permission from the IT manager. People have been fired for conflicts of interest using company assets.;)

Congrats on getting to 500!:soda::comp:

Back