Thread: Computer desks

Computer desks

Hey guys, over the time that I've been here, I've seen many nice setups, with very great looking desk.
    i like the idea of a tempered glass top desk with minimal structure on it, or a nice dark wooden desk.
    see the thing is, i can't seem find anything near those type of desk around here..
    so let me ask you, where do you guys general find desk, i know it's not something one would often shop for, so, where did you find your desk then?
    i have a " hand me down " desk atm and it's age is showing and i've defaced it's surface with a few years of mouse usage on it without a mouse pad... yeah...

so any recommendation for what store i should look into?

by the way, i'm in the land of Canadia, i'm roughly 20 minutes from Rideau center in Ottawa, doing one hour drive is no problem for me, so go ahead, help if you can, thanks again =D

Cheers
    MotherBoard: Asus P8P67
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k SandyBridge @ 4.10GHz
    ram: 16gb ddr3 1600mhz
    case: Cooler master CM 690II Advanced
    GPU: Asus GTX560 TI in SLI
    psu: corsair 1000watts
    storage: 2x 120GB SSD, 2x 40GB SDD 1x 80GB SSD
    2x 2TB HDD

And all of it, sweetly liquid cooled

Quote Originally Posted by sekai View Post
    Hey guys, over the time that I've been here, I've seen many nice setups, with very great looking desk.
    i like the idea of a tempered glass top desk with minimal structure on it, or a nice dark wooden desk.
    see the thing is, i can't seem find anything near those type of desk around here..
    so let me ask you, where do you guys general find desk, i know it's not something one would often shop for, so, where did you find your desk then?
    i have a " hand me down " desk atm and it's age is showing and i've defaced it's surface with a few years of mouse usage on it without a mouse pad... yeah...

so any recommendation for what store i should look into?

by the way, i'm in the land of Canadia, i'm roughly 20 minutes from Rideau center in Ottawa, doing one hour drive is no problem for me, so go ahead, help if you can, thanks again =D

Cheers
    Hey bud, if you don't mind buying online, then try Fry's online, they have a relaly nice black glass desk for $200, Im actually picking one up for the office this week
    CPU: i7 990x @ 4ghz -
    Mobo: Asus Rampage Extreme III.
    Mem: 24gb Corsair Vengence Mem
    Primary SSD: 512gb Samsung 840 Pro
    Storage SSD: 4x Intel 520 SSD RAID 0 -
    Media Storage: 2x 16tb Drobo Pros
    Vid: 2x Titan Superclocked in SLI
    Level 10 chassis - Corsair 1200w psu
    3x 30" dell 3007 Corsair H70

I hate the prices for most good desks. I built my own.
    STEELERS BABY
    IX
    X
    GOT 6? XIII
    XIV
    WE DO XL
    XLIII
    I.M.O.G.: I'm sorry to inform you that your sig violates forum rules. Due to obscene, and frankly ugly, choices of colors you must change this. I suggest brown and orange perhaps.
    lol JK... Congratulations on your season. Greetings from Cleveland, the home of "There's always next year".
    cw823: I think you need to edit your sig, this could finally be a year for a Cleveland team. Go Cavs!